- The Camel Trail
- Bike Hire
- About Us
- Group Bookings
- Contact Us
Ben battles the wind to compete in a series of shorter distances wheelchair races
Ben Oliver battles wind and stiff competition as he builds on his racing experience in the run up to 2020
- Bridge Bike Hire and the paralympics
- Welcome to my blog, I am a wheelchair racer from Bodmin and my ambition is to compete in the 2020 Paralympics in Tokyo
- May 17, 2017
- Proud Sponsors of Ben Oliver
- Ben Oliver has been working hard to become one of the fastest wheelchair competitors in the UK. Bridge Bike Hire have sponsored him for a few years w...
- April 25, 2017
- Update from Ben who is training to go to the Paralympics in Tokyo
- Training continues ad Ben Oliver works his way towards the Paralympics
- June 21, 2017
Proud Sponsors of Ben Oliver
Ben Oliver has been working hard to become one of the fastest wheelchair competitors in the UK. Bridge Bike Hire have sponsored him for a few years whilst he trains to become an Olympic Champion!
Beauty, peace and kids on the Camel Trail
Some perfect moments on the trail this month. Again the weather held out pretty well for most of the month despite threatening gales and for the most part beauty and peace prevailed ( plus half term!)
Film stars and Sporting Heros
Being the original and biggest Bike Hire Shop on probably the premier Trail in the country ie The Camel Trail we are fortunate in attracting many celebrities from Film and TV stars to sporting Heroes.
Mixed weather but beautiful aroma
With a mixed bag of weather I have ridden the Trail most days and even when it is miserly the upside is the scent and aroma coming from the Honey Suckle - the abundance of Dog Roses is another bonus.
Tadpoles forgs and much excitement
What a charming time of the year this is - Tadpoles changing into baby Frogs much to the delight of my Grandchildren. The Camel Trail going through its ''purple phase''.